Thursday, January 28, 2010

So What AM I Waiting For, Anyway?


That's what I keep asking myself! The framework for this has been set up for quite awhile, thanks to my most wonderful Blog Guru, Jackie D. of One Creative Cat and Peace, Love, and Art Shop fame (links to both down the side over there, just like she taught me)! She has patiently answered all my stupid questions; has walked me through the set up; and finally asked me this morning what I was WAITING for?! I can't even answer that, as I have no excuses left, so here goes nuthin'...

My new Etsy shop (link to that on the side too, although it appears to be empty at the moment) will be online, hopefully, Monday morning, February 1st...or thereabouts. Pictures will be coming shortly, but I wanted to play with something now (mainly so I could do it on my own and not keep bothering Jackie) and see how everything works. The photo is of something I made for my dear Mom for Christmas (yes, the poor thing is still getting those handmade gifts, though I think this came out better than the Santa Claus made out of an oatmeal box in the third grade)...OK, and I admit that I had to call Jackie in the middle of writing this to ask her SEVERAL stupid questions, which, she assured me, she likes?! She just informed me that this is supposed to be fun, and something about "cutting teeth"...I think they are molars, judging from the pain of it all, Jackie!

P.S. A million thanks to everyone who urged me to get into this...Jackie, Colleen, Joleen, Chris, and scores of others - I may be calling you for help with the teething.

P.S.S. No, Dad - you do not have to "interact" with anyone on my blog. It is solely for my pain and your amusement. Love you!

8 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

I love it Tanya ... can't wait to see what you will be teaching Jackie and I about blogging

Jackie said...

Wow, you are doing a great job, and it will be fun place to show off your creations. The look of your blog is great! Have fun with it!

Colleen said...

Fantastic Girlfriend - I need to get back doing my blog - someday!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Tanya. I love it!
Pat K

theantiquepallet said...

Tanya, your blog is great! I am so excited you stopped waiting and went for it!!! I can't wait to see your etsy store!

Yvonne Nathanson said...

YAY!!! Keep it coming!! Can't wait to see what you are doing these days.
;-)) Yvonne

Anonymous said...

It's about time girl! Love it!! Can't wait to see your creations!

-Ronna

The Primitive Bucket said...

what a pretty blog and I can say first hand what beautiful work you do!!! Love you girl and I'm sure you will do great!!!