Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011...

To you and yours, may the coming year hold wonderful things in store for you - health, happiness and much love.  Our New Year celebration was very low key this year - far too cold (for Vegas, anyway - 29 degrees) to brave the elements to catch the fireworks that we could watch on TV - which we did.

I am fast approaching 100 posts, and planning a blog giveaway (keep an eye out - working on something nifty for it) to commemorate the fact that I even kept up with this blog project this past year...though the picture of the New Year Vegas Strip this morning (I've been down with a hurt back this past week) was purely at the prompting of my friend Jackie, who informed me that Santa (or "that man", as she referred to him) was giving her the creeps with his "evil eye", I believe she called it.  Gives whole new meaning to the old song lyrics, now..."He sees you when you're sleeping.  He knows when you're awake!"

HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank the powers that be that creepy man is gone! I hope we have a great new year, I hope we see lots of great concerts and I hope we share many laughs...
Peace out my Friend, Jackie

oldgreymare said...

sometimes I forget we actually live here...?

there!

Hope you feel sprightly soon.

xxx
z

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Happy New Year to you Tanya!
I hope the Back is feeling better.
Good luck on the 100th post!
We are having a warm spell. You can have the cold!
Pat

The Primitive Bucket said...

Hey sis glad to see you posting again...I need to do the same. At least I know you're upright now. Hope your back gets better soon and your are back to making some beautiful jewelery again. Come on girl, inspire me, I need to be inspired!!!
Love you!!

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Happy New Year my dear friend.
I hope this year is better than last year. Im with Jackie in looking forward to lots of concerts and laughs this year.
I wish you peace, love and happiness.

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

I sure hate to hear you have a hurt back.My daughter in law suffers from that often too. Hope you are up and at em' real soon.Wow 100 posts that is an achievement!

shannon i olson said...

so what is it like living in Vegas?