Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SUMMER OF LOVE...



And the summer is just beginning, but so far, it's been ALL about the love.  Finishing off the vacation travelogue with pictures that didn't make it into the other posts...working my way backwards from end to beginning.  With thanks and love to my husband and kids for allowing me time away to go relive my childhood; and to my parents for teaching me all about love and compassion, and instilling an eagerness for learning about new places and remembering old ones...ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE...

2 comments:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Tanya,
I'm so happy for you being able to spend so much quality time with your Parents, and having fun too!
I've been North, South, and East.
I'm ready to go West! Thanks for the Tour.
Pat

Jackie said...

Oh dang, you did not put that heart shaped rock in the car for me?? I collect them you know! Love the bird sculpture, I may have had to bring that home as well! Glad you had a wonderful time and made it home safely!