Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Wishing you the happiest of holidays this year...more handiwork from Suzan Stoddard's ("Old Grey Mare Primitives") amaZing Gathering, this past month...can you tell I had a fabulously creative time?
Buttons await play time over the holidays...hand work for the relaxing hours of the evenings...
BE WARM this holiday season...a sweet friend, Chris, from "The Antique Pallet" crafted this delightful little ornament that arrived in my mail, just the other day...
BE SPARKLY!  Chris also sent this (her painting is exceptional)...AND, a bottle of my favorite libation to get me through the holidays...here's to you, Chris, you SO rock!
BE AMONG FAMILY AND FRIENDS (another tag from Z's)!  BE SAFE...BE HAPPY...LOVE AND BE LOVED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS - HAPPY HOLIDAYS, TO YOU AND YOURS!

7 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Merry Christmas Tanya

Dorthe said...

A beautiful, and very merry christmas, to you dear, and all the best for 2012.
Big hugs-Dorthe

oldgreymare said...

I am letting the big secret out of the bag. Tanya makes the most delicious lasagna ever and my ass ( oops) is gonna stretch my stretch jeans to the seam poppin' max...

I love your ever lovin palooza ways my friend.
we are gonna rock 2012!
xx
z

madamquiltprez said...

Merry Christmas to the entire family. Hope this year will be a great one. Keep up your creativity!

Jillayne said...

And a big Merry Christmas to you too!
That wine bottle is gorgeous - what a great idea that is, along with all your neat stuff from Suzan's Gathering.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday and all the best for the New Year!

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Merry Christmas! I love the paper rosettes...they are my new favorite thing! In response to your question about what color/brand paint we have in our front hall...I wish I knew! It was painted by the previous owners and they did not mention what it was. They had left a ton of old paint cans in the basement, but I did not find that one (or what color red they used in the dining room either) amongst the cans that were left.

Cindy said...

Just stopping by to say Happy New Year! I look forward to reading your posts and chatting with you!!