Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bella Donna - Not Just for Migraines...

The "Boss" is back "in the fold", and joined us on "Each and Every Wednesday Girls Night Out" (or at least "Each and Every" until the "fake concerts" run out on us...then we have to find another excuse, which shouldn't be hard!).  This week was a group called Bella Donna (which Colleen leaned over and told me was what she used to take for her migraines) - a tribute band to Stevie Nicks and the music of Fleetwood Mac - overall, pretty good and a great time was had by all.

I was always a big Lindsey Buckingham fan - they were flashing some pretty great pictures on the screens, during - I wished I could have found the one of his HUGELY exaggerated hair from the Buckingham Nicks album that they used (where'd they GET that?), but love this one of the two of them, too.  And I don't know that Stevie Nicks ever covered Led Zeppelin, but it was a good way to close out the evening.  Stones next Wed., unless I can get Jackie to agree to a little "Hammertime!" this weekend!  Sadly, I believe her exact quote last evening was "Can't touch that".

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That was a fun show, she got pretty good at the end, glad to have our boss back with us! I can't wait for next wednesday! I can't get no satisfaction around here!