Monday, February 1, 2010

Mr. February...

"Yes, I love that man of mine!" (to steal a quote from "Beetlejuice").  I would think this needs no explanation.  HAPPY FEBRUARY 1st - have a wonderful day, however you spend it.  I am finishing up and photographing today...probably daydreaming of that Ultimate Throwdown, too - XOXOXO

P.S.  The final season of LOST premieres tomorrow night, in case anyone has been sleeping.  There are several boys on there that should be on this post too, but those might just have to be pictures for February 2nd.

3 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hey Tanya! Joleen is a bloggy buddy of mine and she mentioned you in her blog. So I popped over to welcome you to the world of blogging. I'm sure you will make lots of new friends here. I can't wait to see your handi-work.
Have a great week!

The Primitive Bucket said...

Oh Bobby!!! You crack me up sista!!! Great way to start the month with Bobby!! Love ya girl!!

Susie@YLP said...

You win the Bloggy Booby Prize... er I mean the Bobby Prize. So have they banned you from the front doors of the Mesa Grill yet?