Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Etsy Shop, Up and Running...

Well, it took a few days longer than I expected, but the Etsy site is up and running - link to it on the right hand side there (how can you miss that glaring advertisement?!  And, thanks for stopping by - really!)  I forgot how much works goes into taking acceptable pictures, writing descriptions, and all the little details the listing entails...but, they're there - at least the jewelry items are.  Barkcloth travel jewelry rolls are next in line to be photographed and listed, but I am good for right now.  Haircolor and housecleaning on the agenda today.
AND...the final season of LOST premiered last night and left me with even more questions...ones they are supposed to answer before it's finally all over.  All the hot guy eye candy was back (Sawyer, Desmond, Sayid, Locke...OK, I'll throw that whiney Jack in there, too - the only thing that would be better would be if my Bobby Flay were dropped onto the island with them), along with the evil Smoke Monster, who kicked ass and took names!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow, great stuff! I want to buy it all!!
Good luck and I put a shout out to you on my blog!! Have fun!