1. I LOVE this bracelet (Brick, Ladder, Ndebele and Peyote Stitches, all in one application);
2. I will NEVER make this bracelet again (OK, so I am probably overreacting - let's just say I will not make it with as many crystals on the rivoli...see #3 below);
3. ONE row of crystals per rivoli, shall suffice;
4. Sewing "DOUBLE-crystal row rivolis" to bracelets tend to bring migraines back (my eyes feel like the Bonzo Dog's look...he's an antique pincushion, and that would be what my fingers feel like tonight);
5. Getting a good picture of a bracelet is a B**CH, thus only half of it shows - that's what imaginations are for;
6. The smoke monster/black shirt dude that is now in Locke's body must remove everyone from the ISLAND, but he cannot kill them to do it; and
7. My evening shall be "BEADLESS", as in I am hitting the couch running to watch the Olympics and then, Project Runway. "Because, as you know in fashion, one day you are in...and, the next day, you're out!"
GO TEAM USA!