Sunday, December 12, 2010

VEGAS CHRISTMAS HI-JINX...

Thought I'd send some holiday smiles your way with a photo of my folk's tree from my childhood...Dad said they were all "aunts", but I don't remember any of them at Christmas dinner - and we lived in Denver, where it snows in the winter, so yes, I am makin' it all up, but my folks would have totally ROCKED those two front row outfits!

Actually a vintage photo from the early days of Vegas, and the Copa showgirls...until I get my real tree photo up.  I was just feeling guilty because I am already seeing so many beautiful photos of Christmas on these blogs (even Jackie, who is apparently having a 'Blue' Christmas, already - snap out of it, girly!).  The 24th is closing fast, and I still have lots to accomplish - plus, I need a nap!  Happy Sunday...ho ho ho!

5 comments:

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Oh, too funny! Great photo....you gotta love those crazy early Vegas days!

Jackie said...

My husband asks to buy a tree like that every year..I keep telling him NO!
Haha can't wait to see your real tree, i am sure it will be stunning!!

The Primitive Bucket said...

I can see the family resemblance in a few of those lovely ladies!!! Must be the legs!! lol... I can't wait to see your tree either, I starting to think you really don't have one!!
Have a great day sis... You really are the best!!

oldgreymare said...

I didn't get here till late 70's but Sarah will love this!

only in Vegas baby..

: D

xx
z

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

Looking forward to your actual tree photos.I still can not believe Christmas is nearly here!I'm not ready of course but some how I will make just in the neck of time.Merry Christmas Tanya!